Last Updated on Wednesday, 24 April 2013 11:04
"During the year 2012/2013 there were 8,260 calls to our Information & Support Line. Other calls were also received on top of this figure." Grant Reyland Infornation & Support Line Manager
The Information & Support Line is a member of the Telephone Helpline Association. We provide information for grandparents, families and professionals on contact and residence issues.
- Have you lost or are losing contact with your grandchildren, because of divorce, separation, or other family problems?
- Are you caring for your grandchildren on a full time basis? (Kinship Carer also referred to as Family and Friends Carers)
- Do you have childcare responsibilities for your grandchildren?
- Are you interested in the educational and welfare needs of your grandchildren?
HELPLINE 0845 4349585
- We're there to help you
- Phone us whatever your problem: View our full service definition document (pdf)
Our quality commitments to you are that we will:
• answer 75% of calls first time
• respond to at least 95% of emails within 3 working days
• aim to give people options in dealing with their problems, enabling them rather than being directive in how/what actions callers should take – success assessed through feedback survey and ‘mystery shopping’
- Our unique accredited telephone helpline operates five days a week. At busy times and after hours you can leave your details and we will contact you.
- Confidential support is offered by fully trained staff and volunteers.
WELFARE BENEFITS 0844 3571033
- For Benefits Advice and information regarding the benefits that you can claim and other possible sources of income please ring:
- Outside of these times please leave a message and contact number for our advisor to call back.
- The service operates on: Tuesday & Wednesday 10am-12pm, and Thursday 11.00am-1.00pm
- You can email us on email@example.com
+ 3 + 2