Join our 400 Club
Last Updated on Tuesday, 16 April 2013 14:27
- As part of our continued need to raise funds for the charity, we would like to invite you to become a member of the Grandparents’ Association 400 Club.
- It is called the 400 Club because we hope to eventually sell 400 shares. When we reach our target of 400 shares sold, the 1st prize will stand at £80.00 with four lesser prizes.
- As you will be aware we are urgently seeking funds to sustain our much needed helpline and support groups and other local projects.
- Every year more than 8,500 people contact the organisation for information, advice and support at times of real need and we are determined to maintain this vital service.
- Our welfare benefits service last year raised in excess of £300,000 in unclaimed benefits as well as holidays and small grants for grandparents raising their grandchildren full time.
- We very much hope that as a member you will support this new initiative and become a shareholder.
- Each share only costs £1 per month, that’s less than 24p per week, far less than a daily newspaper; 40% of the receipts are paid out in prizes each month – the first prize is 50% of the total prize money.
- We make a draw every month and there is no limit on the number of shares you can buy.
- This draw is only open to members, however should a family member or friend wish to become a member of the club and buy a minimum of five shares a month we will make them a member free of charge.
- This could make an excellent present for somebody, if you are looking for an original gift!
- We would of course prefer payment by Monthly Standing Order, but you may pay in advance by cheque or debit/credit card payment for a year (£12 per share), cheques made out to the Grandparents’ Association.
- Become a member or for more information, call 01279 428040 or email email@example.com
+ 0 + 0